Compression and support with these Sept.Filles Men’s Combed Cotton Crew Socks 4 Packs.


These are really nice socks. It is so hard to find mostly cotton socks anymore, too. At least 75% of them is Cotton and the other 25% is Polyester. The cotton lets your feet breathe, which helps keep the odor down, lol. They are also very soft, and comfortable on. These socks arrived in perfect condition. All of the stitching was done tight and on point. There was no odor to them at all. The material is soft, with some stretch to it. They have the compression design in the center of the foot. My guys prefer socks like that. They are comfortable and actually provide a little support for their feet. Which in turn helps improve their energy level. It’s funny how that works. But when your feet get tired, your legs get tired, and your energy level drops before you know it. The colors are vibrant. Which is a lot of fun with the summer months coming up. They are all the same size, as well. These socks stay on well, and do not slide down your foot into your shoe. That is a pet peeve of mine, as well as my guys. My guys wear a size 10 shoe, and these fit well. They will not shrink in the dryer, and they wash well too. Overall, these socks are a solid purchase.

I was afforded the opportunity to review Sept.Filles’ Men’s Combed Cotton Crew Socks 4 Packs, in exchange for an unbiased and honest review.  These socks arrive wrapped, as shown.

If you would like to purchase these socks, they can be found here on Amazon:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.